COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
TNWC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email, address and phone number. If you purchase TNWC ‘s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. TNWC may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by TNWC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the TNWC website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through TNWC public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
TNWC encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from TNWC so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. TNWC is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the TNWC website.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- TNWC collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- TNWC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from TNWC and its affiliates.
- TNWC may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- TNWC may share data and its customer lists with authorized TNWC retailers and affiliates for marketing or other purposes.
- TNWC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to TNWC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- TNWC may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within TNWC, in order to determine what TNWC services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within TNWC to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- TNWC will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on TNWC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of TNWC; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of TNWC, or the public.
The TNWC website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize TNWC pages, or register with TNWC site or services, a cookie helps TNWC to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same TNWC website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the TNWC features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the TNWC services or websites you visit.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, TNWC uses the following:
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
TNWC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from TNWC by contacting us here:
– Web page: www.TheNaturalWoolCompany.com
– Email: info@TheNaturalWoolCompany.com
– Phone: 1.800.GETWOOL (4389665)
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
TNWC will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. TNWC encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how TNWC I is protecting your information.
TNWC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that TNWC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact TNWC at:
The Natural Wool Company
120 N. Industrial Blvd., Suite One
Calhoun, GA 30701
Email Address: info@TheNaturalWoolCompany.com
Telephone number: 1.800.GETWOOL (4389665)
Effective as of August 15, 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS | FAQ | CONTACT US
info@TheNaturalWoolCompany.com | 1.844.GETWOOL (438.9665)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
FAQ | CONTACT US
info@TheNaturalWoolCompany.com 1.844.GETWOOL (438.9665)